**Tour Schedule : 09.00 am – 11.00 am / 12.00 am – 02.00 pm / 03.00 pm – 05.00 pm**
If you´re looking for a new way to explore the natural wonderlands of Phuket and Phang-Nga provinces, Phuket ATV offers a different and unique All Terrain Vehicle tour. Enjoy a fun and safe ride through real untamed rainforests, get in touch with local villages, farms, plantations, dark mangrove forests, discover a hidden waterfall and a unspoilt beach.
The objective of these tours is to introduce the unseen side of Phuket and Phang-Nga provinces, to all nature lovers and adventure seekers. All beginners from age 8 in Phuket and age 12 in Phang-Nga are welcome to join the ATV tours. Our ATV bikes are fully automatic, safe and easy to operate. There is no prior riding experience needed to join our one of a kind tour. After safety briefings and operations orientations both beginners and experienced riders will be practicing on an easy track to get a feel for the ATV bikes. Once used to the bikes everyone will be ready to hit the tracks, supervised by professional staff and guides.
You can choose from 1,2 or 3 hours of ATV riding. We also offer much more! Combine a ATV program with other activities, such as the challenging rope bridge with the flying fox, elephant trekking through the mighty jungle and endure the rapids with white water rafting.
Our ATV tour is an ideal activity for anyone and any sunny or rainy day.
- Pick up from Hotel or location by air-con minibus/car to Phuket ATV park.
- Registration at welcome camp.
- Gear up and go through pre-ride saftey briefing and program orientation give by the instructor.
- Practice and training on a nice and easy track next to the camp supervised by staff and guide.
- Enjoy rides on dirt and muddy areas. Go through moderate bumpy trails, work your way through a dense mangrove forest to find the hidden beach.
- Also seeing the insect eating plant, rubber plantations and palm garden.
- After a break of 5-10mins you’ll then be equipped with proper safety gear and given another safety briefing.
- Test yourself on the 100m Adventure bridge with 6 different challenging stages. Once you have walked through the bridge, you will fly high over the lake 110m on the Flying fox.
- Back to camp for refreshments, fresh fruits and cold beverages. Then transferred back to hotel or location.
**Note** -The riders must be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcahol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed. -Children under 16, riding ATVs must be supervised by parents/guardian and tour guide/instructor or tour operator. -In case of rider with passenger, acceptance will be under tour operator’s consideration and guests shall accept to sign a waiver form and use protective gears such as helmet, glove etc. -During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasent mannerism with no refund.
-Protective gears (helmet and glove)
-Rain coat (on rainy day)
-Drinking water, fruits in season
-Insurance for rider & passenger (ATV´s damages not covered)
-Safety harness and gear Flying fox & adventure bridge.
-Sport wear.(ready to get muddy)
-Dust mask or cloth and insect repellent.
We love to tell our successful far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.